Co gmu 681

JoPark55

Hello,

I am new to this forum and was hoping to get some information/tips on CO GUM 681 that any of you out there might be willing to share. It looks like most of the entire unit is public land which is what I will be working with. I am not asking or looking for anyone's secrets but more of general places to look into. I have drawn a 2nd season Buck tag as well as a cow tag. I have never hunted this area. Most of my "scouting" has been searching online and trying to contact a wildlife biologist as I have an almost 2 year old and time has been hard to come by to get foot into this unit.

Any info that you would be willing to share would be greatly appreciated. Private messages can be used to to keep any info from going to far.

Thanks and happy hunting!

Jordan

i am looking for the same. except i am hunting elk in the 4th season. this is a scout/hunt trip for deer for next year. ive done a ton of online scouting and this elk season will hopefully show the potential for next year. good luck let me know how it goes and if i hear anything more i will let you know.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back