Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

CO 2nd season!!

Headed out from AL first thing in the morning. Pick my partner up in Memphis, then 19+ hours to CO. Hunting 74, north of Durango.

Wow! It amazes me how far some of you guys travel to hunt these critters. I am down to under a six-hour drive this year to hunt elk. I normally do 10 hours and that seems like a lot to me. I stay home for the deer!;)

Many of you will drive right by my house, seven miles east of North Platte, north side of the interstate, big house on a hill.

Full coolers to you all!

I will be one of them driving by your house. I remember the North Platte signs. This will be my 6th year hunting Colorado. Takes us about 27 to 28 hours from PA.

Hope you guys have better luck then I'm having here hunting 1st season. It's been extremely windy and warm. The elk are high in the timber it seems.

I have 3 weeks yet before my trip to Colorado.I have a 3rd season deer tag in unit 62.Curious to hear all your reports from 2nd season.I'm on the fence about grabbing an elk tag for my hunt.If u guys have a tough 2nd season,I think it'll b worth having an elk tag

I have the same tag :)

I'm headed out Friday for a suntan in our hunting unit. Can't wait to get camp set up and go for a look see. good luck to all!

Well we made it here safe and sound. Heading back up into camp just waiting for tomorrow. Good luck everyone!!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back