C'mon Ith...jump in some where!

I never called him gy did I ? I usually leave those tpype of comments to guys that are.... Like Greenhorn, MtMiller, Buzz, 280, BHR.... wait a min, all those guys are from Montana :eek:

See, I never said HE was gay. I think knowing about art is gay. I think flower arangements are gay too. If I said flower arangements are gay... Uhhh who am I caling gay. I think that thinking that when I said something is gay, is gay. Cali, you're a queer :rolleyes:

I told my wife she was acting like a B|tch one day too, But I would never call her a bitch. :D

My guess is he got bored of reading CJ's same old lame ass racist threads in SI/CE.

My suggestion, remove those forums from the Private Status so that anybody that is lurking on Hunttalk can see those discussions, become offended, and join in the fray.

Those were the good old days where you could offend the masses adn get a bunch pissing going on. IT seemed to like those. And that is when you got lots of new members as people couldn't believe the crap they were reading.

I one a poo
I two a poo
I three a poo
I four a poo
I five a poo
I six a poo
I seven a poo
I eight a ...........

cjcj .. either use the Quote feature button that we have easily prepared... OR..... Type
then insert the crap you want to put in it,,,, then end it with a [/quot] with the letter after the t would be an "e". I can't show it right or it would odo the quotes.

When you put all that together it works and looks right. You're pushing 6 thousand posts, learn to use that feature ;)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back