Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Clothing Help for Tall Hunter

Bowhunter60

OK, I know some of you out there can feel my pain on this, and having had no luck finding what I need, I thought I'd toss this out to the group.

I am 6'7", have a 36" inseam, and 36" sleeve length. I've written to Sitka asking if they can help, so far, no luck. Does anyone know where I can find hunting clothing, i.e. base layer, insulation, and outer layer, for a Western big game hunter that will fit and is quality?
:confused::mad:

My hunting buddy goes 6'6" about 280 and has to shoot the Monster as well. He uses Under Armour and doesn't have any problem finding stuff that fits him.

If your not stuck on camo try Duluth Trading. I really like thier Firehose stretch nylon pants for bowhunting.

OK, an FYI for those of you that this might effect. I got in touch with Sitka gear regarding lengthening the pants and any other modifications. They told me they use, Rainy Pass Repair, for modifications of their clothing line. Rainy Pass has all Sitka materials, fabrics, and patterns. They charge $80 per hour which includes the cost of materials. I spoke with Rainy Pass today at 888-747-7867. They were very helpful and told me to expect about a 2-3 week turn around time.

Hope this helps.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back