Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

CLOSED - Cabelas Euro HD 10x42

jt4

These are in extremely good condition. I have the original soft & hard box, paperwork, and warranty card. Same binos as the meostar HD that are raved about just with a cabelas logo in place of the meopta.

$ 700 $625 F&F or add for PayPal fees.

Attachments

• IMG_0227.JPEG
    IMG_0227.JPEG
    50.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0228.JPEG
    IMG_0228.JPEG
    40.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0229.JPEG
    IMG_0229.JPEG
    42 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0231.JPEG
    IMG_0231.JPEG
    44.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0232.JPEG
    IMG_0232.JPEG
    44.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
PayPal Friends & Family. It’s basically saying you’re sending $ to someone you know so Paypal doesn’t charge the 3% fee. If you do it this way, as the buyer, you have no protection if the seller scams you. Some people prefer to pay this way and save 3% but it’s up to the buyer.

I have these in the 12x50s they are an awesome piece of glass.

I want them, but I already have them. That’s a screaming deal for the condition of the glass, which looks to be perfect.

Bump to the top. They're about as close as you can get to brand new condition.

I want them, but I already have them. That’s a screaming deal for the condition of the glass, which looks to be perfect.

Im in the same boat and if I didnt already get my wife a pair id be all over this. Maybe my daughter needs some????? 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 ;):ROFLMAO:

Aren’t binos like rifles. Can you ever have too many?

price drop to $625. If these don’t sell at this price I’ll just keep them as I feel this is even lower than I should list them.

Hey everyone, I just want to add that I have the exact binos and they are unbelievable. Simply the best I have ever looked through. I hunt with guys who have high-end Vortex, Leupold, and Nikon binos and these are unmistakably better. One guy even has a nice set of Meopro that aren't as clear and bright as these. I hardly run a spotter since I upgraded to these.

Not trying to sound like a commercial, but I can't see you doing better for $625.

Bump to the top. Closing this thread and keeping them if they don't get sold today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back