Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

cjcj: Missed his chance on a trip to Washington

dgibson

cjcj, when you first signed on here I thought you were a bit over the top, but I'm starting to see your point. To wit: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Undocumented workers seek support in the nation's capital

Washington-AP -- Aliens have descended on Washington, with a message for the nation's leaders.

Undocumented immigrants have come by bus from all corners of the country on what's called the Immigrant Workers Freedom Ride.

The immigrant workers, joined by labor, community, religious and civil rights allies, are using a Capitol Hill rally to focus public attention on immigrant rights and what they consider unjust immigration policies.

They seek a pathway to citizenship and labor law protections, saying the employers who hire undocumented immigrants ignore their needs and their rights.

AFL-CIO leader Linda Chavez-Thompson says the employers face a slap on the hand while the workers are threatened with deportation if they try to join a union.

The 20-thousand-mile Freedom Ride ends Saturday with a massive rally in New York.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>MY OPINION: WHAT rights? They have the right to become a naturalized citizen, THEN they can have all the rest. NOT before.
rolleyes.gif

Thank`s for posting that Dgibson, maybee i am over the top[a little] but the bullshit i see these illegals pulling down here in AZ gets me fired up. Isn`t it unbeleivable that people who committed a felony, then "demand" rights? if our gov`t had the "balls" to do the right thing, they would arrest and deport every one of them, but they won`t and its sad. i predict alot of trouble in our future.

I think with the illegles that could be sent back, a few or a whole mess of those save the world types should be loaded on the plane also, (by accident of course) and shipped to Mexico also. I wonder how the Mexican gov. would welcome these saviours of humanity?
wink.gif

This guy makes some good points.

"As a former legally admitted immigrant and longtime American citizen, it angered me to read the misrepresentations and unsubstantiated statements in the many articles, and op-ed pieces in your newspaper — all in support of the so-called “Freedom Ride” by illegal immigrants.
How dare these lawbreakers compare their “ride” to the noble efforts of the 1960s civil-rights activists? Those activists risked injury or death to end a century-long wrong treatment of African-American citizens, the descendants of slaves.

Make no mistake: illegal immigrants are not “immigrants” or “undocumented immigrants.” Those are euphemistic terms the media and Hispanic advocacy groups like to use. Illegals are lawbreakers and should be deported. They entered the country illegally. They work here illegally, thereby depressing wages and taking jobs away from the working poor........"

http://www.idahostatesman.com/Opinion/story.asp?ID=50474

Wonder if this is how Moosie's friend got to Idaho? Maybe he jumped off the bus for a pottie break and....
wink.gif

Ithaca, your letter does make some interesting points.

Glad to see the Idaho newspaper lets someone tell the truth, our newspaper runs a "pro" immigrant thread in every sunday edition supporting "illegal" immigration except they never call them "illegal" the call them un-documented and it`s real sickening how "bias" they are,our newspaper makes every excuse you can think of in support of the illegal rats. And our Governor appointed 40 hispanics to high cabinet positions, so you can see why AZ is in real trouble.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back