Yeti GOBOX Collection

Christensen Arms Mesa

tzone

I've been looking for a new .308 Win and found the Christensen Arms Mesa. I know nothing about it other than 1/2 internet reviews from companies trying to sell it.

Do any of you have one? What do you thing of it? It fit me well, the weight was really nice as far as I'm concerned, and I'm familiar with the Model 700 platform it's built off of.

How is customer service? Have they held up to your use?

Great rifle. I have nothing but good things to say about mine. Customer service was good to. You actually call them and talk to a real person. Give them a call and talk to them about their rifles. 1/2 MOA gun with handloads. Two complaints I had was I wish they offered the stocks in more colors, and I wish the bolt handle was bigger.

Great rifle. I have nothing but good things to say about mine. Customer service was good to. You actually call them and talk to a real person. Give them a call and talk to them about their rifles. 1/2 MOA gun with handloads. Two complaints I had was I wish they offered the stocks in more colors, and I wish the bolt handle was bigger.

I love the "West River" stock, that is a Scheels special. But it doesn't come in .308 Win.

Well I picked one up on Friday at lunch. It's a cool little rifle. I'm looking through my stash for some glass to try it out, but I'm probably going to get a Leupold VX3HD 3.5-10 or a 4.5-14.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back