Checking in from CA

BMurr

Found the site after listening to the podcast which I found from listening to MeatEater and Gritty Bowmen.
Grew up in Southern California and now living in San Diego. Have always fished and hunted, mainly ducks, doves and quail. Last year I decided to start deer hunting and killed a local buck, now I'm hooked on big game.
Family has a place in Utah that we have always utilized as a yearly vacation and fishing trip. Although I only went on my first big game hunt last year my dad had convinced me years ago to buy points in Utah.
Currently have 12 for elk and 6 for deer, my plan is to try and do cow/spike hunts to get my feet wet in the area I want to burn my points in. Still trying to fill my local archery deer tag this year but time is running out.

Here are some pics.
Lgymc3H.jpg

WpGI4YB.jpg

hbaQB5T.jpg

748HOQy.jpg

And now that you are probably tired of seeing fish.....
Here is my small local public land buck.
J0zMfcR.jpg

Welcome! Great pics! Good luck in your future endeavors.

PS- Having access/know how to tuna fishing might be great hunt/info swap bait...

Welcome! Great pics! Good luck in your future endeavors.

PS- Having access/know how to tuna fishing might be great hunt/info swap bait...

Have a 22' center console and always up for taking people.

Nice job on the bloody deck! The last two years have been crazy on the bite "out front". Welcome - I'm a new guy too. Just up the road in south OC. I'm guessing you might be try'n fill an A31 tag just like me? I came up short on my D14 hunt - maybe because the heat wave kicked my ass. That's a great buck - one to be proud of for sure.

This forum has great info on everything out of state - I'm try'n to get the never up for an elk or deer hunt out of state too.

looking forward to see'n what you come up with.

nice job on the bloody deck! The last two years have been crazy on the bite "out front". Welcome - i'm a new guy too. Just up the road in south oc. I'm guessing you might be try'n fill an a31 tag just like me? I came up short on my d14 hunt - maybe because the heat wave kicked my ass. That's a great buck - one to be proud of for sure.

This forum has great info on everything out of state - i'm try'n to get the never up for an elk or deer hunt out of state too.

Looking forward to see'n what you come up with.

a22

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back