Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Cheap ion auger

I would without a doubt use that 100 in store credit. Here's the thing though, Menard's big rebate program they heavily advertise kind of sucks. You have to mail it in (no submitting it via electronic means) and it takes 90 days to get the rebate back. To top all of that, about half of the rebates I send in seem to get lost somehow.

This is the first generation of ion ice augers. They're up to Gen 3s now. Not sure how long those have been sitting in a warehouse somewhere, but it's been awhile. That being said, it is a pretty good deal. But I bought their new alpha (Gen 3) last year for $350 new at an ice show in the fall.

I hate the handles on the first and second generation models!

This is the first generation of ion ice augers. They're up to Gen 3s now. Not sure how long those have been sitting in a warehouse somewhere, but it's been awhile. That being said, it is a pretty good deal. But I bought their new alpha (Gen 3) last year for $350 new at an ice show in the fall.

I hate the handles on the first and second generation models!

I paid 500 for the gen 3 at farm and fleet.

I have had that same first Gen for several years, I have been very happy with it. That’s a great deal👍

The only thing I didn’t like was the blade cover- it was trash. I got a Cold Snap cover, simple but very effective- completely hands-free on and off.

IMG_6867.png

I paid 500 for the gen 3 at farm and fleet.
They should be going on sale soon. It was an ice show so they typically give pretty good deals. It was also right when they released it so every one came with a really nice sweatshirt and an attachment for the battery to charge a phone or something.

But the Gen 3 is freaking great!

Picked one up.and finally got ro use it today at North Delaney. 2 ft of ice, auger drilled through it easily. I like this auger quite a bit.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back