Changing Water levels at Saguaro

Slotking

I've notice this past week and weekend that the water levels are changing from day to day. On wednesday the water lever was pretty normal from the past weeks. On thursday notice a 2' change and noticed the bite had deminished(sp???) yesterday it was rising a little but then today it looked like it went down again. I know when the water rises the fish tend to hold up by the new water (bank) due to food and such. But what is your opion on the sudden change that I think that i'm noticing? Would love to be enlightened!! :confused:

Well maybe with more water in the waterway's, there will be less excuses :rolleyes: of why the fishing isn't going on in this section.....
:D

Then there will be to much smoke from the fires, or not enough water because of the drought...Or to be really truthfull. they are fishing in one of those mud puddles that I saw one fishing in a couple weeks ago on one of the posted pics...

That's got to be it. They named a couple mud puddles and that's where the fishing takes place, probably right behind the place that the round table is kept... :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back