CED Millenium?

dgibson

As some of you may recall, a while back my "shooting buddy" (not) bought my old chrono off of me by subjecting it to the forces of gravity. :mad: I've been looking at the CED model because they offer an IR upgrade that will supposedly work in any or no light. Does anyone have any experience with these? You can check them out at http://www.cedhk.com/shoot_pro2.html . :confused:

I have one and I like it fine. I got the infrared one and have used it indoors, outdoors, sun, shade whatever. Seems to do a good job but since it is my first one I don't have anything else to compare it to. It has voice and some other nice options.
Good luck.

Doc

When my old Oehler bit the dust, I bought the CED because I got it for wholesale (saved about $50, got it for half what an Oehler would've been).

It has lots of features, and will do about anything. The only thing I don't like about it is that it requires at least 5 shots to figure standard deviation. I do very much like the folding mount that the sensors are in, it's a lot more portable than my Oehler on a pipe was.

Good by, IMHO.

My brother just got one last week, and we're taking it to the range and trying it out this weekend. I'll give you my opinion then. My brother did lots of research and finally decided that one seemed like the best one for the money. I can't wait to try it!

Wow, nothing like seeing one of your posts return from the dead after a year!
wink.gif
That's good news, all! I never got around to buying another chronograph because I couldn't make up my mind when I had the money.
rolleyes.gif
Sounds like it's not so bad a deal, though!
biggrin.gif

Back