Caribou Gear Tarp

Caught my daughter watching HUSHIN

Cal and meateater are just as bad as hushin. Steve has lost his way bad! Money corrupts everything. I’m hoping Matt just decides to whoop his ass. He could. Meateater is a corporate entity now. On to the next. They suck
Meateater 3 years ago was the second best hunting social entity in America (fresh tracks being 1 duh?!). Now? They aren't much better than hushin...

Cal and meateater are just as bad as hushin. Steve has lost his way bad! Money corrupts everything. I’m hoping Matt just decides to whoop his ass. He could. Meateater is a corporate entity now. On to the next. They suck
I dunno, out of all of em, Cal at least still seems interested and participates in conservation work. His podcast show is the one I still make time to listen to. Agreed on the rest of it though.

Yah I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I can't stand the meat eater crew either.
100% agree. The monologues make me wanna vomit.

We saw the episode Steve, we don’t need some sappy ass monologue about the sights and smells, the magnificent animal, ect.

Reminds me of the wine snobs I talked about yesterday. Just drink it! I don’t need to know you’re getting a hint “oakiness”.

He’s taken hunting and made it into “how the world turns”. Soft, sappy, full of BS.

Guys, guys...GUYS! This was supposed to be a funny hate-on-hushin thread. Leave Meateater out of it, lol. Seriously though, I feel like our expectations for Meateater are extremely high and we are too critical, myself included. The time when we all wanted to have Steve's baby is past, but I think some of it is that they are struggling to find new and interesting content. The corporate-ness of it shows as well, but I can't blame them for monetizing their hard work. I still don't know of better spokesmen for hunting/fishing/trapping (Randy notwithstanding).

Guys, guys...GUYS! This was supposed to be a funny hate-on-hushin thread. Leave Meateater out of it, lol. Seriously though, I feel like our expectations for Meateater are extremely high and we are too critical, myself included. The time when we all wanted to have Steve's baby is past, but I think some of it is that they are struggling to find new and interesting content. The corporate-ness of it shows as well, but I can't blame them for monetizing their hard work. I still don't know of better spokesmen for hunting/fishing/trapping (Randy notwithstanding).
It’s April……. You really think a thread is gonna stay on topic? I’d say bashing Rinella on a bash hushin thread is about as close to on topic as I’ve seen since November.

The damn Japanese beetles are what the real problem is here.

Back