Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Catching up on chukar pictures

Idaho Ron

I have been hunting almost every day for the last 10 days. I went elk hunting last thursday and came back on monday, I will post about that hunt in elk.
I went hunting for chukar on tuesday. I cut up my elk on wednesday, and went chukar hunting on thursday and friday. In the few minutes of off time I had to find a different picture host. These pictures are from November. This first one was after our limit was full and I had a chance to just focus on pictures not shotguns.
231736.jpg

This next one was after the hunt.
231737.jpg

I think that the wind direction determines the quality of the days hunt. This day the wind was good. we had a easy breeze into the canyon and the birds held well.

This next picture was a band of bighorn sheep. I took my son on this hunt but I didn't take any other pictures of the hunt than this one. Jacob is 10, and he got tired. I needed 4 birds for my limit. The wind changed and was blowing down wind. we got into a couple of coveys and I said to heck with it, I dropped down into the canyon so I would not disturb the birds on top of the canyon. I found this band of wild sheep. I will post some december pictures in the next post. Ron
231738.jpg

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back