Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Case for my bow

the nikster

I travel a lot. I purchased a new Bowtech a couple of months back and want to take it with me (flying) to jobs. I also may want to fly to Alaska with it. I want a good, quality, durable case for the bow and the usual accessories.
What do you folks use/recommend?
Self serving replies encouraged!!

I purchased a Plano all weather bow case last year when I purchased my Bowtech. I like the unit and trust the durability and really like the latches. It's not some cheap $40 case but seems to do the job without being overly expensive. I think they are just over $100 typically.

I have an SKB and Plano Bone Collector. Between the two, I like the Plano better and would trust it more with the airlines....it has better latches and locking system

Nikster, What is your price range? I may be able to help you out, Shoot me a PM

If I was flying with my bow I'd either get a high end SKB or see if I could get a pelican case that would fit the bow and cut the foam to fit.

If I was flying with my bow I'd either get a high end SKB or see if I could get a pelican case that would fit the bow and cut the foam to fit.

I actually do the opposite. I take out a lot of the foam and relace it with hunting clothes!! hunting and flying 101, save room and less luggage fees! I even my large bow case when I fly a rifle for the same reason, i can pack more than half my clothes in that bow case and it protects my rifle. Security don't care if it is a rifle case or a bow case, as long as you can lock it up they are OK with it.

Since the company that manufactures this is local to me, I was able to get one early in production..

http://www.lancasterarchery.com/product_info.php?products_id=13345

6810006.gif

hardcase_interior.jpg

PolemountainHardcase640x480.jpg

I agree with 2rocky, if your going to travel the airlines then I would go with the Pole Mountain case.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back