can you pattern a bear???

B'cat,
I see you deleted the post directed at me, and I appreciate it. Apology accepted. And in turn I apologize for anything out of line I may have said to you. I have no quarrel with you and would hope we can get along and talk hunting here.

You have many more experiences in the west than I, but I will try to add my experiences when I can, not to say they are right or better than anyone elses. That is why I visit this site, to talk hunting and share info back and forth with others.......
DS

Guys-I deleted several posts, where I let things get the best of me, when it turned into a freefor all! There is no reason for that to happen here as we are al just trying to learn something form others. I darn sure dont know it all about anyhting, and sometimes I get carried away if I see something that seems like it is out of line, or maybe stretching the truth a little. I have learned alot from many posters here and hope to continue to do so. Thanks for bearing with me when I get grouchy, and have a little tunnel vision. I guess I am getting set in my ways, and sometimes that isnt good. I apologize again if I have offended ANYBODY here with anyhting I have said.
frown.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back