Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Can cooker.

azelkhntr

Thinking about getting one of these for camp. Anyone have experience with them? Can you cook a roast with all the trimmings in an hour?

I purchased one and a roast with all the trimmings will fit. It was bigger than I thought when I bought it. I don't know the answer to whether or not you can cook a roast in an hour. I don't think it qualifies as a pressure cooker.

I have a couple of them and they come in handy and are easy to use. I've not tried a roast but I'm sure you could. Their website has a similar recipe and shows cook time of ~1.5 hours

My buddy brought his to deer camp a few years back. Made an awesome roast with carrots and potatoes. We were WAY back in and at around 7500 ft and temps in the teens. Took a bit over an hour but after hunting all day it was good stuff.

I steam my Alaskan king crab legs in mine. It is far and away the best way to prepare them at home. With the bottom great they don't lay in the water, which is nice.
Works very well for steaming veggies as well. Haven't tried a roast in mine. Seems like an Instant Pot would be a better option.

Love mine. I’d plan on at least an hour and a half for a roast and trimmings. But it depends on your elevation too. Make sure you add enough liquid to it too. The liquid is key to cook time and quality

Back