Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Camp Gear ??

CTELK83

So I want to add a cot to my hunting gear. I ordered the “Teton xxl”. Opened it up and put it right back in the box to return… way! Too big. What cots do people like? Not for a back pack hunt. Something where side by side or 4wheeler would be used to get camp in

I have a cheap Coleman cot. It’s a lot better than sleeping on the ground. I just throw a pad and a wool blanket over it before I put my bag on it.

Roll a cot is it if you can't deal with the davis tent one. Davis is the best, but heavy and a hassle.

I custom ordered a made in usa bed after returning the former. Then I learned the custom job was a month wait. Slept on roll a cot for a month. Wife slept on her Davis tent model. 4" memory foam pads. Not too bad at all.

Anything less and you'll be dissatisfied after it stretches out and gey wobbly.

I have had this joker for 10 years and couldn't be happier. Literally 5 seconds to set up, super comfy. With my bed roll on it it is at least as comfy as my bed.

So I’m 5’ 11”. I see they have multiple sizes 79” and 74” long. Should I go the 79”?
What “mattress” or pad fits in the sleeve?
Mine doesn’t have a sleeve, never had much issue with my pad sliding off. I assume mine is the shorter size, I’m 5’10” and might occasionally wish it was a little longer but most of the time when I use it gear is super packed right so even saving that little room is nice

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back