PEAX Equipment

Camoflauge for Archery Elk Hunting

JoseCuervo

How do you guys decide what Camo pattern to use when you buy a new ATV? I noticed many archery hunters this weekend with camo ATV's, and just curious how they decide what pattern works best???

Are you sure it wasn't just their big camo covered asses you were seeing. :) I prefer racing yellow myself...spooks the game out of those hard to see bedding areas. ;)

What color is yours?

I saw a funny add this weekend. Two guys, with sunglasses on, in the ATV with its lights on. They looked cool, like the Blues Brothers, remember them, except they had cammo to match the ATV?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080455/

Do you think guys with dark horses do better than guys with light colored horses?

I just put new tires, street legal kit, tune up, and will put plates and registration on my ATV, can't afford the Camo this time around, mine is blue. Over $600 worth of work on it... to offset gas costs while road-hunting in Arizona.

Camo pattern is important , but the truly skilled slob hunter must also know at which speed to idle his machine for a cunning stalk . And if the animal is spooked and the chase is on , then the slobs really have to know their shit , I've seen them chase Antelope for miles without resting their thumbs , a testament to the physical conditioning a slob hunter goes through to get in shape for a season of ATV hunting .

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back