Camo for those in need : Go-Fund-Me

Moosie

Grand poopa
Hey guys. I just launched this campaign this morning. If you are in the position to share a couple bucks (no pun intended) take a look and see if this fits something you could help with.

BigFin gave me permission to post this. I'm assuming the fireside is the best place. Although I like controversial posts typically, he knows this one is straight from the heart. No funny bizz people :)

I have been emailed, called, DM, since this luanch asking if they can send money via venmo, cash, checks, etc. I would like all money to go through the go fund me site to track every dollar so there is no question it all went to what its intended for.

Some donors want to stay anonymous so there is a button to stay that way.

Any questions can be posted here or drop me an email at:

[email protected]

We are looking for families and sugestion if we get more than expected and we will have a online referral form that will stay anonymous. I will post that later today.

Wishing you all the best of the holiday season and especially hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

-Moosie, The man, The myth. The legend in his own mind

This is the nomination page . Looks like someone on my staff is on top of it. I havent tried but hope this works.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back