JDR

PICT4701.jpg

PICT4691.jpg

PICT4672.jpg

PICT4676.jpg

PICT4685.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

JDR-----very, very nice--are those on property you get to hunt or public land???------I was up in Fortuna for the last 4 days and my buddy and I went out and scouted for his wife--saw a 4x4, 4x3, a couple of 3x3's and some forkies---not quite the caliber that you have in your pics but still not bad----they can only shoot 4x4's with eyeguards for the first few weeks and then they can take a 3x3 but it must have eyeguards---so we only saw one shooter really and although not a big 4x4 he wasn't bad----chris

Man, those are some smokin blacktail......great pics and bucks....;)

Great looking bucks! The one in the second picture looks like his leg is broken or something . could just be the angle??

JDR I know you're a coastie...are those B zone bucks? Thanks for the look- kind of whets the appetite!!

Chris- Where is she hunting that has those point restrictions? Is it WU or Golden Ram property??

Marv,yes those are b-zone bucks in the scott valley.although not many of them are huntable.I have some access, but unless there is some food source(alfalfa) these bucks probably wont cross the property i have permission to hunt.Oh well i love to find these boys sheds and photo them just as much as hunting them.hump

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back