Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Cabela's Trans Alaska Boots

Birdbander

I'm seeking information from people who have worn these boots, specifically are they actually waterproof as advertised.
I need waterproof boots for ice fishing. A year or so ago I purchased a pair of Baffin Snow Monsters that were (supposedly) waterproof. They aren't. If you don't get into any water they are excellent. Very warm and lightweight.
The Baffins replaced my Mickey Mouse boots which are waterproof but are heavy and don't allow sweat to wick away.
I'm open to suggestions but must be 100% waterproof. Price point isn't much concerning.
Thanks!

I'm seeking information from people who have worn these boots, specifically are they actually waterproof as advertised.
I need waterproof boots for ice fishing. A year or so ago I purchased a pair of Baffin Snow Monsters that were (supposedly) waterproof. They aren't. If you don't get into any water they are excellent. Very warm and lightweight.
The Baffins replaced my Mickey Mouse boots which are waterproof but are heavy and don't allow sweat to wick away.
I'm open to suggestions but must be 100% waterproof. Price point isn't much concerning.
Thanks!
Muck artic pro is what i use for ice fishing. Never had an issue with water and are super warm. Ive also started using foam padding i got at menards looks like big puzzle pieces in my pop up house to keep my feet on. But i have fished all day standing on the ice and never had a warmth issue.

Have you looked into Schnees or Hoffman type packs? I have Hoffmans and they are super warm, like too warm if walking and it's not below zero. Rubber Bottom leather uppers. I'm not a fan of Baffins

I'll take a look at both. I've lost all faith in Baffin also.

I only spear in the winter out of a portable hub and have a raised portable floor.

I made it through the end of last ice season by clomping along in my Mickey Mouse boots. I looked into the Muck Artic Pro, liked their features but it looks like they're not offered in Wide.

Anyone have a recommendation for waterproof, warm boots for ice fishing offered in wide? Thanks for any help.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back