Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Buck down!

Are you sure you were going 80?
Cruise was set at 78.
Prob a little slower after jamming the brakes.
It busted most of the plastic clips out of the passenger side fender and it’s flopping.
Gonna run her a bit and see how she does.
Might have to stop and get some duct tape.

Glad you're okay. Now what's up with your paint? That things relatively new correct?
4 years old.
The paint on this thing is absolute dog chit.
Already had the passenger door repainted under warranty because it was bubbling.
All the hinges that are bolted to the outside of the doors are bubbling and flaking.
My moms 2020 wrangler is doing the same thing.

4 years old.
Already had the passenger door repainted under warranty because it was bubbling.
All the hinges that are bolted to the outside of the doors are bubbling and flaking.
Your fault for thinking it was cool to buy a jeep. I'd say that deer was trying to do you a favor! Where are those loins? You didn't grab the deer?

Your fault for thinking it was cool to buy a jeep. I'd say that deer was trying to do you a favor! Where are those loins? You didn't grab the deer?
Dude I wish I would’ve gone back and tried to salvage something, but there’s rain moving into the mountains Tuesday night through the rest of the weeks so I’m trying to get out there ASAP.

That’s alright, look at this as an opportunity to put a real bumper on that jeep. Ya know, so people have something to hook to when you get stuck (or break down) 🙂
I was already running this trip on a shoestring budget.
Didn’t really factor in a new bumper or insurance deductible into the budget, but what do you do.
Just gonna have to keep the left door shut and stay in it. 🤷‍♂️

Dude I wish I would’ve gone back and tried to salvage something, but there’s rain moving into the mountains Tuesday night through the rest of the weeks so I’m trying to get out there ASAP.
Get where? You already one in hand and your instead going for the one in the bush? Keep hammering I suppose you live by?

Is the bed on one of those even big enough to throw a roadkill in or is it necessary to bone it all out first to put in a cooler?
No room for a full deer, but I have an rtic 65 full of frozen water bottles and a Randy Newberg ebs with me so...
really kicking myself in the ass for not trying to snag some meat off of it and ditch it in one of y’all’s freezers on my way through Denver.
-10 core points for sure.

4 years old.
When I was truck shopping this year it was on my short list really like the look. I was at a large dealership that offers all the big brands and Test drove one and was into it. I had already tested a canyon and had just finished a tacoma. When the jeep dealer asked me "what was the most important thing in a new truck for me" I said "for it to last to 300k with minimal issues". He looked at me and said " then why did you come here from the toyota lot?". Definitely scared me off. I don't know anyone personally who has one how you like it besides the paint?

When I was truck shopping this year it was on my short list really like the look. I was at a large dealership that offers all the big brands and Test drove one and was into it. I had already tested a canyon and had just finished a tacoma. When the jeep dealer asked me "what was the most important thing in a new truck for me" I said "for it to last to 300k with minimal issues". He looked at me and said " then why did you come here from the toyota lot?". Definitely scared me off. I don't know anyone personally who has one how you like it besides the paint?
Besides the paint, I love it.
76k miles and no issues so far (knock on wood)
Even with the paint issues, I would buy it again.
I really like taking the door’s off in the summer.
Gives you the feel of a motorcycle, but you can blast deer at 80mph and not die.
And what just happened is 100% why I don’t ride motorcycles anymore.
Scary to think about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back