Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Browning X Bolt Trigger Spring Kits

huntnfisher

Decided to get my 2 X Bolt triggers lightened up a bit. My understanding is that adjusting the factory spring doesn't do much. I checked with my local gunsmith and he said about $75 each. I ended up getting Mcarbo trigger spring kits for these 2 rifles and did the swap myself. The cost for these 2 little springs was a bit steep (about $32 shipped total for both), but the results are impressive. X Bolt White Gold Medallion before: 4#, after: 2.2#. X Bolt Maple Medallion before: 4#, after: 2.4#. Both triggers are smooth and break clean. Works for me!

Last edited:
Same....just order 2 for my friends X bolts and 2 for a couple of Rugers for me, put them in my Xbolts and have not had any issues good choice!!

Something I need to check into. I have an X-Bolt Stainless in 7mm-08 that I took to the range and shot the other day. Only the second time I ever fired it and was disappointed in the trigger. Should I try adjusting the factory on first ?

With the new springs you can drop them down under 2 pounds, if you wanted. I believe you will get down to 3 or so with the factory spring, next Browning I get I will install the new spring before I shoot it. I say replace it, mine are set at 2lbs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back