Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

brown bear pictures

cathunt-mt

View

View

View

View

Here are the pictures from Alaska on are brown bear hunt that i said i would show everyone. cathunt

-------------------
PS Cat, were you had /j/ViewPhoto? it should have been /j/View? Go back in and do and "EDIT" on this post and See how I did it. That will help you for next time
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Moosie (edited 02-18-2001).]

Great pics!
smile.gif
I would love to hear a story. I will never get to go hunt there but I love reading the stories about it. Its fun to daydream!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.
coyote4.gif

Cathunt-Great pics!!!!! I am glad Moosie helped ya get the pics up. Whats that pile of dirt behind ya!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Was the bear still hungry??????
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
No need to explain I am just givin ya crap!!! I cant wait to go get one of those bears!! Nice caribou too!!!!! Post some of your taxidermy stuff cathuntmt.. bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

[/b]
[URL=www.huntandlodge.com[/URL] [/b]

This hunt was my dads I was just the camera guy. But it was a great experience. Like I said before we watched this bear and another fighting about three miles away. They were fighting over that big pile behind the bear in the pictures. It turned out that three days before we got there another hunter watched a 10 1/2 foot bear take down a bull caribou (big one)The next day they got that bear. So what they were fighting over turned out to be a bear & a caribou carcass. We got up to 75 yrd. away from the bear that was on the pile but know other bear around. So we dumped him as we were skinning him out the other bear returned and was ready to fight again, he came within 100 yrd. of us (we all had are guns ready) then he caught wind of us and took of. 9 1/2 foot what a great bear. I mounted it for my dad I well post the picture in the taxidermy forum if anyone wants to see it.
cathunt

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back