Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Brooks Range caribou float - pic heavy

Thanks for sharing. Awesome pics! I'm sure all of the hunt talkers are drooling!

Yes I agree that is a great winter mind escape. I wanna get back up there so bad it's been three years maybe next year I can get back to chasing those bou with stick and string

Great photos of an amazing adventure! Four trips in five years ........... making me a bit jealous. That fish ...... those colors ...... thanks for sharing.

A few more photos of the trip.

Multi-tasking...

We were a long ways north for moose but there are a few in that drainage.

I didn't even have time to get a meat rack constructed after packing our first bull back to camp and this cross fox showed up. He pretty much bird dogged us down the river the entire trip. I suspect we're not the first hunting camp he has shadowed in recent years.

Meat care requires constant attention. Here Sara is misting neck / rib trimmings with citric acid.

Having grown up in the eastern U.S., I'm use to the fall color show. The tundra puts on its own special color show each year.

2 remote AK hunts in the same year - that's a man who's living right! Glad you had a great hunt in the Brooks.

If you can't do the trip yourself. It is nice to live it through someone else's eyes. Thank you for the great pictures.

wow, amazing photos. Love the fox, did he manage to steal a feed?

He didn't get anything from us but I'm sure he found the caribou carcasses with little trouble.

My yearly Montana elk trips look super lame now...thanks for that! LOL!

Being back in elk country was a minor reason for me leaving Alaska. I guess the grass is always greener.....

The stuff dreams are made of! Thanks for taking us along!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back