Caribou Gear

Bowtech Icon carbon

Wyhunter

I just picked up the new Icon, just wonder who has one and how they feel about it so far? Good and bad... I had to order it, so im waiting for it to come in 😎

I shoot black eagle deep impact arrows arrows with tooth of the arrow broad heads

Bought one in 2017. Nice light weight. Have harvested three javelina and a mule deer buck with it. Shoot 100 grain QAD exodus. Only thing on the bow that I didn't like was the cable slide but maybe they have upgraded from 2017 version.

Ill get a picture posted when it comes in. Thank you all for the information! Im definitely excited. Im swapping from a Hoyt powermax

I had one. The grip was blocky. The riser isn't a true carbon riser but I enjoyed the draw cycle and it shot pretty good. but at heavier draw weights the riser torqued like crazy. I didn't feel comfortable with it and got rid of it.

I just got the same bow. A new one. Haven't got to play with it yet, and won't till October. I'm up in Alaska fishing till then...... Wife has sent a lot of pics though.....😒😂

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back