Bowtec experience anyone got one?

I shot Hoyt for eight years and ended up with a Bowtech CPX Invasion last year. It's a great bow. Can't wait to stick and arrow in a deer tomorrow morning!!

I wont buy a used bow from anyone I don't know personally ( just like a firearm)

but on a side note, guess I am a whimp cause I couldn't pull back a 70lber today. had a little difficulty pulling back a 60 lber.

Going to get the experience 60lber in black ops in the next few weeks I think. those bows are sweet and smooth.
My 12 year old gave me all kinds of shit today about not being able to pull back a 70lb bow hahaha, she and ended up shooting the best she ever did .. Kids a pretty good shot.
she set up a pin to shoot at and nailed it once then I said she couldn't do it again nailed it again then she shot an inch away from it.. the whole time I was having difficulties pulling back a 60lb experience .. little smart ass.

Delw

Can you drop the draw weight on that bow or is 60 lbs. minimum? If you can back it off do it. Shooting will be much more enjoyable for you and you'll be surprised how quickly you build strength. Archery seems to work some muscles that don't otherwise get worked much. If you shoot every day pretty soon pulling 60 comfortably should be easy. If you don't shoot regularly it will get tough again.

Can you drop the draw weight on that bow or is 60 lbs. minimum? If you can back it off do it. Shooting will be much more enjoyable for you and you'll be surprised how quickly you build strength. Archery seems to work some muscles that don't otherwise get worked much. If you shoot every day pretty soon pulling 60 comfortably should be easy. If you don't shoot regularly it will get tough again.

don't know how far down, I didn't ask yesterday. I know they can be cranked down and from what I read the 70lb bow runs about 72-74lbs max for most people that max it out.

I used to shoot pretty much everyday in the back yard. that was a while ago.
and yes you will find muscles you didn't know existed.

Delw

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back