Bows - Let's See Them Setups

After a 15 year hiatus from archery due to a shoulder injury I have decided to jump back in.
Been watching a bunch of Randy's shows and saw something about Bowtechs that sounded interesting. Went to local archery shop and shot a few bows. I found that the Bowtech Solution SS at 60 lbs was very comfortable to shoot so I bought one.
This thing is super smooth and easy on my shoulders .
Solution SS RH 70 lb. set a 60 lb.
30 in draw. Going to be shooting a 450 to 500 grain arrow.

Attachments

• 20210331_103131.jpg
    20210331_103131.jpg
    785.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210331_103146.jpg
    20210331_103146.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 7
2018 Hoyt Rx1 - 70 lbs at 27.5” draw. Gas strings. Custom Black Gold Accent Verdict 5 pin (green and yellow pins) with tape to 120 yards. Shooting 475 grain 300 spine black Eagle rampage with 125 grain Kudupoint broadhead.

2018 Hyperforce - 72 lbs at 27.5” draw. Gas strings. Black Gold Revenge 2” housing 7 pin sight. 550 grain Black eagle rampage 300 spine, ethics insert / sleeve at 125 grain with 125 grain kudupoint broadhead.

Last is my 8 year old’s Mission Radik drawing 24 lbs.

43AC7AAF-301E-4197-9FF7-D5F3815583FF.jpeg

I’m still undecided on mine. It’s quiet and smooth but grip consistency on this bow ha been a real PITA for me. Just not what I ever experienced with a hoyt.

Have a few friends that sold their bows and got a VXR and the V3, they changed grips to the ultra clearvue grip and say that’s helped a lot.

View attachment 183361Had to change out the grip and put a new string on it. The zebra string kept rotating on me. Switched to a rogue string and haven’t had any issues after breaking it in.
How do you like that grip? Does it help that much? Was considering one but would love some feedback from folks who actually shoot with it.

Thanks in advance!
Reef

How do you like that grip? Does it help that much? Was considering one but would love some feedback from folks who actually shoot with it.

Thanks in advance!
Reef
I love the feel of it, and it gives me confidence.... to me that’s what matters most. I think I shoot a little better with it

Thanks bud! The last time I looked they were sold out for my bow but that was a few months ago. Hopefully they're back in stock now.
Reef

Nice setup (bow and hanger)! You've inspired me to build one for my Hoyt as well!

If I may offer a thought... It'd be cool if you took that Hoyt keychain or a hoyt plaque of some sort and embedded it in the wood right above the bow. Awesome setup none the less and like I said, you've inspired me to build my own.

Thanks!
Reef

Back