Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bow Press for Bowtech Invasion

nvarcher

What is the cheapest bow press that will work fine with my invasion? Seems that you need a specialized press for these bows.

I'm pretty sure a Bow Master portable press would work. It has worked with all the Mathews bows I have had. I paid about 40 bucks. I prefer the Bow Master to my bench mounted press.

I have that one but It won't work because of how the axles on mounted on top of the limbs.

You've obviously never shot one.

I wouldn't shoot one after I've personally seen 3 of them come apart (various Bowtech bows, including a brand new Insanity on the 4th shot) and know of several other people I know personally have had Bowtechs blow up on them

Last edited:
I tell you what, google "Bowtech blowing up", and then "Mathews blowing
up" or "Hoyt blowing up".

Tell me which one you would buy? 3 of the pro-shops I frequent sell Bowtech, but none of the employees at those shops shoot Bowtech.

I hate to say it, but Bowtech(owned by Savage Sports Corp) is another product in the outdoor industry powered by marketing and celebrity endorsement.

How about you search Bowtech Invasion, the bow I said I have, blowing up. Hmmm not a thing, but I did see something about a z7 blowing up.

Ez press from lancaster archery with beyond parallel adapters. Archery talk has some diy how to builds if you search over there.

Ignore the magic crystal ball readers above. No matter what brand you use there are always those who belive they know better. Shoot what works for you.

Is the EZ press expensive? I haven't seen an affordable press for my Invasion yet...at least not under $300.

I've owned 2 Bowtechs now and have had no problems with either of them. I shoot more than most people I know and have shot more animals with them too. Great bows! There are so many great bows/brands out there right now, I think it's just personal preference and how much a person can afford. I think any bow out there has the potential to blow up, especially with all the num-nuts shooting ultra light arrows in an attempt to meet or exceed "IBO" speeds...as if that really matters. Good luck to you all with whatever you are shooting. Practice + shot placement + quality, sharp braodheads = dead animals!

Yep I've got around 8000-9000 shots through my invasion and I've only had it since November.

Well geez I ask a simple question and get jumped on by a pack of wolves about my choice of bow.

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back