Caribou Gear Tarp

Bout a MR Longbow!

Hey guys I just received my MR longbow today! I ordered an accessory pocket for my rangefinder but the damn thing is too big for the pocket (Leica CRF 1200 or LRF whatever the older one is). My question is do any of you know of a pocket that will attach to the mystery ranch belt that would fit this rangefinder? It's 4"x4 3/4"x 1 1/2".

Thanks for any help!

Glad to see you were able to up your budget a little bit for a higher quality pack. You won't regret it. As for the pocket I can't help you out but maybe give the guys at MR a call and see if they have any suggestions

Hey guys I just received my MR longbow today! I ordered an accessory pocket for my rangefinder but the damn thing is too big for the pocket (Leica CRF 1200 or LRF whatever the older one is). My question is do any of you know of a pocket that will attach to the mystery ranch belt that would fit this rangefinder? It's 4"x4 3/4"x 1 1/2".

Thanks for any help!

I have been using the FHF range finder pocket the last few years on a Leica 1200. I did use it on my longbow for a very short time but switched it almost immediately to my FHF bino harness. For archery I have a tendency to drop my pack if possible for the last part of the approach and it didn't take long for me to realize my rangefinder was 100 yds behind me on my pack when I needed it. After that I never switched it back to my pack.

I have been using the FHF range finder pocket the last few years on a Leica 1200. I did use it on my longbow for a very short time but switched it almost immediately to my FHF bino harness. For archery I have a tendency to drop my pack if possible for the last part of the approach and it didn't take long for me to realize my rangefinder was 100 yds behind me on my pack when I needed it. After that I never switched it back to my pack.

I just looked it up and it doesn't look like it will fit my Leica unless I'm missing something?! Eberlestock makes a pouch that will attach to the hip belt that I might go with. I do the same thing with my pack but I put my rangefinder in my pants pocket or jut diligently don't forget to bring it along!

As suggested by another guy., call MR and ask. They took a pile of your $$ and aim to please. Why try to guess on options.

FHF on my bino harness. It would be in a different spot then you're used to though so you might not want that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back