Yeti GOBOX Collection

MR Bino Harness/Rangefinder Holster Questions

Wild Bill

Ordered a 10x MR bino harness and rangefinder holster for a good price online last week. I got it yesterday and as I was playing with it I got fairly annoyed with the rangefinder pouch. The latch (not sure what you call it) on the rangefinder pouch is significantly wider than the 3/4" strap of the harness itself which leaves it pretty loose and free to slide around. Am I not attaching it correctly or is this how it is supposed to fit? Anyone have a solution to this or is this just how it is meant to be? If so, I'm thinking I'll be returning it.

Pics for reference.

1670330532714.png1670330600677.png

Ordered a 10x MR bino harness and rangefinder holster for a good price online last week. I got it yesterday and as I was playing with it I got fairly annoyed with the rangefinder pouch. The latch (not sure what you call it) on the rangefinder pouch is significantly wider than the 3/4" strap of the harness itself which leaves it pretty loose and free to slide around. Am I not attaching it correctly or is this how it is supposed to fit? Anyone have a solution to this or is this just how it is meant to be? If so, I'm thinking I'll be returning it.

Pics for reference.

View attachment 253916View attachment 253917
You can use the Velcro horizontal straps tucked in behind to secure the vertical webbing by undoing it, and securing it OVER the vertical web (either the top or bottom Velcro, depending on how you want the rangefinder holster to ride). That will snug it up and reduce the travel on the Bino Harness web you are referring to (3/4"). That is how I use it and works well.
You can also use the vertical webbing like MOLLE and run it through the 3/4" webbing loop on the bino harness, and back again, tucking it up as in the picture. That also works.

Back