Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bound for Wyoming Unit 34 <THANX GUYS>

Gimphunter

We drew our tags for 34!

We have not been out of state since 2006 can't wait !!! Time to get ready.

Just want to say thank you to everyone for the help and advice , and thanx to Topgun & Minnesota for pointing me the right way

Eric

Eric

I will be out in that area again this fall during Archery season hunting just north of 34 in the south end of the Bighorns. If you have a couple areas you want me to cruise through and check out let me know.

Congrats on the tag!

Ross

Congrats on drawing the tag. I've been thinking about burning my deer points one of these years on this unit. A couple of my buddies drew the tag back in 2003 or 2004 and had a great hunt. PM me if you would like details on their hunt.

Congrats on drawing the tag. I've been thinking about burning my deer points one of these years on this unit. A couple of my buddies drew the tag back in 2003 or 2004 and had a great hunt. PM me if you would like details on their hunt.

***34 can be real good if you hunt hard and gett back in the nasty areas way off the roads..

Last edited:
My Polaris is my legs so if I can get there in 4 low I'm goin in but I will have glasses on my eyes from sun up to sun down. We are all dreaming of the toad but I just want to get out in gods country and hunt. I'm going to have a great time just being there just like all of us right ? I got 2 crazy old timers going with so they are the ones going in deep where I can't go and I get to do my thing.

But if that good one shows himself that just a bonus!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back