PEAX Equipment

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
They still wear the same thing. They’re just more comfortable. Maybe things are different among the cowboys of eastern Canada.
Right. And the store full of fancy cowboy boots at Norman's in Havre are just there to gather dust. I spent a good part of my life living and working in Montana cattle country.

Buddy from Texas is getting married, uniform is a tux with boots. We got a giftcard from the groom here...

School me up... we can go any style and color... probably the only cowboy boots I'm going to ever own.
Ostrich, shark skin, or gator if you wanna be the bell of the ball. Not sure where or when you're coming to the lone star state but I'll be in the Galveston area the end of April through most of May and most of July. Let me know if you wanna slip off for a day of kayak fishing in the bay.

Yes, yes, WTF-no!
Oh ya bud. I spent 7 years in Austin. Ostrich all the way.

I call them my “going to town” boots. Perfect for company Christmas parties, date night, and project proposals.

At one point I had some Sea Bass boots, but I got pulled into a concrete pour helping out my guys, and they were collateral damage.

Oh ya bud. I spent 7 years in Austin. Ostrich all the way.

I call them my “going to town” boots. Perfect for company Christmas parties, date night, and project proposals.

At one point I had some Sea Bass boots, but I got pulled into a concrete pour helping out my guys, and they were collateral damage.
Don’t forget - ostrich looks good in sheep camp, too.

Personal opinion so take it with a grain of salt, but I think the slightly narrower square toe of the Jackson looks way classier than the wider square of the Doc. Black leather is probably dressier, but I just love the patina brown leather develops and the character it has, so if I was going to have one pair of boots they'd definitely be brown.

Ostrich are very thin and soft and they look like you’re trying too hard. Anything that came from a reptile is only for Mexican drug lords.

My wedding boots are rattlesnake...

Edit: I did grow up in the emerald triangle. Maybe you're onto something 🤔.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back