Bone broadheads

rick19Kilo

Does anyone know if Bone broadheads are still around? For about a year I've been checking their website and they are never in stock. Emailed them, but so far no response.

Does anyone here shoot them and do you have any negative things to say about them?

Their social media from August 2021 suggests they're going to resume manufacturing in 2022 if they can get an efficient process for sharpening handled. They had been outsourcing their sharpening and that guy was sick. The last reply on that post was August 3. They haven't produced a broadhead for sale since early 2020.

If you don't want to risk them not getting broadheads out by late summer, then I'd move on. You should be able to find a similarly designed broadhead.

Thanks, that's a shame though, I heard nothing but good things about them. Hope they can get back to making them again.

Valkyrie Blood Eagles are great broad heads. Lifetime warranty, free sharpening, extremely durable, and very accurate.

for what it's worth I've used kudu's that last few years with no complaints
I am thinking about trying the 125 countour plus this season. The main thing i shot with a bow is elk and have heard they are tough and with bleeder blade cut great. I have a little concern for sharping them, any experiance to share?

I am thinking about trying the 125 countour plus this season. The main thing i shot with a bow is elk and have heard they are tough and with bleeder blade cut great. I have a little concern for sharping them, any experiance to share?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back