Yeti GOBOX Collection

Boise Full Draw Film Tour 6/27

MtnWest

The film tour is back again tonight at the Egyptian theater downtown. I recommend anyone who likes DIY hunting including rifle guys to check it out. Good fun, bring the whole family.

Check out this years previews and remember the raffle supports Hunt of a Lifetime... http://fulldrawfilmtour.com/2013-filmmakers/

Hope to meet some Hunt Talker's there, I'm bringing my oldest son and dad.

It's a great time! We go every year and its worth the price of admission. Portland had a great turn out so I'm sure Boise will be great.

Good show last night and a great turnout. Any more people and they'll need two showings in Boise.

I'll be honest though, that sicmanta movie at the end had me ready to leave after the first 20 mins. Then they decided to put salt out. Nice footage and superb editing but striking a balance between artsy cinematography and keeping the audiences interest is important. I do realize it was about his quest for whitetail Steve and the sacrifice for him but it would make a good 15 minute film rather than 45 or whatever it was.

Listening and watching about the Hunt of a Lifetime was touching and I applaud anyone who gives or volunteers to help these kids out.

Good show last night and a great turnout. Any more people and they'll need two showings in Boise.

I'll be honest though, that sicmanta movie at the end had me ready to leave after the first 20 mins. Then they decided to put salt out. Nice footage and superb editing but striking a balance between artsy cinematography and keeping the audiences interest is important. I do realize it was about his quest for whitetail Steve and the sacrifice for him but it would make a good 15 minute film rather than 45 or whatever it was.

Listening and watching about the Hunt of a Lifetime was touching and I applaud anyone who gives or volunteers to help these kids out.

I can't agree more. Wish I hadn't stayed for that last video.

yeah, that last video could have been cut in half if they would have only shown him cross the river 6 times instead of 35 times.

it was a little slow, but agree they did a pretty good job of putting it together. kept a lot of guys interested for 45 minutes for a ground blind hunt.

"I just killed Steve"

It's a good thing they named that deer Steve. That was the best part of the entire film. Hard to get jacked up about that style of hunting.

The guys from FDFT do a great job. It's great to see how the tour has grown in just 3 years. Content, sponsors and the crowds continue to get better each year.

I'd love to see more western stops and more money being made for those kids.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back