Bog Pod and Vortex Razor HD

mcclaskey78

Has anyone tried using the bog pod spotting scope adapter with a vortex razor spotting scope? I like the idea of only carrying one tripod that I can use as a shooting rest and a spotter tripod but I've seen a couple of reviews where people have had trouble with this set up and the new razor hd. Any insight or thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks

I have the bog pod camo legged devil and the tripod adapter. The bog pod itself is pretty nice, relatively light, and pretty stable. The tripod head kind of sucks though, I ended up getting an adapter and a bot and just out a small fluid head on it. I can't use the shooting saddle now, i have thought about getting one that goes on a mounting plate for the head. If I could do it all over again I would try to find a decent tripod, probably carbon fiber, like the ones on Amazon around 100 bucks, with an acceptable fluid head that uses acra swiss mounting plates.

Love Bog Pod for shooting but tripod adapter isn't worth it. I carry a tripod for spotter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back