Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Blister

BillDoe708

Well I'm a dummy. Thought I had a pair of boots broke in enough. I now have a blister on my pinky toe. Bottom closest to the next toe.

Tried poking it with a needle to let the blood out. Too calloused or I'm too chicken to push harder.

Any tips to speed up the healing so I can get back to training for my hunt.

Leaving blisters alone to heal up has been working well for me lately. I gave up on everything but pre wrap and athletic tape to both help the blisters I have and prevent new ones.

I’ve used stuff called Brave Soldier for years, its amazing. And to prevent blosters KT tape works wonders, used it hiking the AT

I have to pop them, wrap them when I'm walking with moleskin, and otherwise air my feet out whenever possible otherwise to let them heal. Don't forget to remove the moleskin when you are back at camp. Slippers with no socks.

I use a needle and drain the fluid but leave them intact so they don’t rip off or get contaminated. The hole usually fills back up sit sometimes I have to push really hard. I push parallel to the surface of the skin, sometimes it makes a second hole on the way out. After doing that I don’t usually have an issue but if I do I’ve used mole skin and sometimes Leuko tape

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back