Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Blackhorn 209! NEED YOUR HELP

masmcclintock

If anyone knows of some that I can get in Texas, or if anyone has some that they are willing to part with, then I'd be willing to over pay for it. Have an elk hunt this fall, and I cant find any anywhere down here or on the internet. Thanks for your help.

Local place has 20 or so bottles on the shelf. I just bought 2 a few weeks ago. Would help but I’m in MI.

I would be willing to part with a jug maybe 2 for such a noble cause. I'm in Paris Texas weekly, Dallas monthly, and will be around Dumas in mid May and Houston early July. Let me know and we can arrange something.

Local place has 20 or so bottles on the shelf. I just bought 2 a few weeks ago. Would help but I’m in MI.
I'm kinda in need (down to my last bottle) and will be driving as far SW as Battle Creek tomorrow (heading to Indy to pick a buddy up for our NE turkey hunt!). What store did you see it? The places around Flint are all sold out and I'm not really interested in paying scalped prices but was hoping to find something before November.

I would be willing to part with a jug maybe 2 for such a noble cause. I'm in Paris Texas weekly, Dallas monthly, and will be around Dumas in mid May and Houston early July. Let me know and we can arrange something.
Thanks for reaching out. Ill talk with my brother and see if anyone is headed that way and try to coordinate something if so.

I'm kinda in need (down to my last bottle) and will be driving as far SW as Battle Creek tomorrow (heading to Indy to pick a buddy up for our NE turkey hunt!). What store did you see it? The places around Flint are all sold out and I'm not really interested in paying scalped prices but was hoping to find something before November.
If you're interested I can send you info for a place in Indy to check out that had primers last year when no one else had any. They didn't have any 209 a few month ago but may have some by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back