Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Black Bear Attacks Idaho Man

Leanwolf

Here is a picture of a man who was recently attacked by a Black bear, here in Idaho.

Don't have all the details yet, other than the man was out in the boonies, UNARMED, and he was attacked. The bear was later tracked down and killed. I'll post more details as they come in.

www.survival.com/bearattack.htm

L.W.

Leanwolf.. are you sure of that pic? it was posted a few months ago and I believe they were saying canada or alsaka.... and it was a griz or brown......

It was also posted on hunttalk here is the link...

click here

Just said bear attack

Delw, it says I don't have permission to enter that site.

Nevertheless, the original poster at Survival posted that he got the pix from an Idaho attorney, and that it was an Idaho man.

????????????????????????

If I find out it was an incorrect location, I'll surely correct my post.

Thanks for the info.

L. W.

(P.S.- I still carry a heavy caliber handgun -- or rifle -- when out in the Idaho mountains.)

That is still a good pic to post regardless of the origin, it keeps the realities alive that these are not animated creations by Disney...

Lean I wasn't given ya a bad time....

I'll make sure you have the permission in a few mins to get in that forum

I was always curious to know if that peron was dead and then something chewed it up( like coyotes/fox's/ wolves/mt lion/bears what have ya, it would be interesting to find out....
Delw

Delw, thanks for the entry to that site. I hadn't seen it before. Nope, didn't take anything you said as a "hard time." I like to be correct in whatever I post. And when I find out I've posted inaccurate info, I'll surely do my best to correct it.

From the other site, the poster said it was an Idaho man who was attacked, and that he'd got the pix from an Idaho attorney. Looks as if the info from the other site I posted was incorrect.

Obviously, some urban -- or would that be "rural"-- legend has grown up around this incident.

Ithaca 37, Elkchaser, and all, thanks for the info.

L.W.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-30-2002 12:51: Message edited by: Leanwolf ]</font>

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back