Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Bigtime poaching bust in WY

I read that this morning, I was pretty blown away by the magnitude of it for sure.

Vick was sentenced to more than one year of prison time and his hunting and fishing privileges were revoked for life. According to WGFD, he is currently serving out his time in a state penitentiary in Rawlins, Wyoming. He owes $40,320 in fines and $32,000 in restitution.

Now we’re getting somewhere with punishment.

Vick was sentenced to more than one year of prison time and his hunting and fishing privileges were revoked for life. According to WGFD, he is currently serving out his time in a state penitentiary in Rawlins, Wyoming. He owes $40,320 in fines and $32,000 in restitution.

Now we’re getting somewhere with punishment.
Not like he cares about buying licenses anyway and he works for cash or bitcoin so the fines will just sit there while he collects unemployment and food stamps. I'm sure he'll tell the employment department that he's "holding out for a position in management".

Not like he cares about buying licenses anyway and he works for cash or bitcoin so the fines will just sit there while he collects unemployment and food stamps. I'm sure he'll tell the employment department that he's "holding out for a position in management".
True but can’t get out of the slammer time. Should be longer IMO.

“He additionally abandoned three bighorn sheep rams, three moose, seven elk, eight antelope, one mule deer, a walrus mask, and one gull mount to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service after the November 2017 search warrant.”

I’m not sure what that word “abandoned” entails- anyone care to explain?

“He additionally abandoned three bighorn sheep rams, three moose, seven elk, eight antelope, one mule deer, a walrus mask, and one gull mount to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service after the November 2017 search warrant.”

I’m not sure what that word “abandoned” entails- anyone care to explain?
Maybe that's media speak for "forfeited"?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back