Caribou Gear

Big couple of weeks ahead

FeartheTurtle

Wyoming, Utah, Nevada and Colorado should all post their results for various species in the next couple of weeks, so here's hoping for a maximum of 'successful,' high fiving and dancing in the streets (OK- maybe in front of the computer) and a minimum of weeping, wailing, gnashing of teeth and #$@&*! - 'maybe next year.'

Hope to pull a rabbit somewhere this year 🤞🏼But if not I will stay busy as it’s my first resident year in Wyoming. Between the wife and I, we should end up with about 10 tags this fall, can’t wait!

Just finished editing all my Nevada picks. I like how the software allows you to copy and paste previous year's choices, and edit any time. I load the prior picks before procrastinating so I'm safe. Then go update them as I get motivated. Up to 22 points now so some of my odds are realistic. As high as 20%. Have to study hunt overlaps close when making selections. Good luck to all Hunt Talkers in these draws.

Last edited:
Anybody else’s CO Moose application still in ‘Entered’ status (whereas sheep/goat were sorted weeks ago)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back