Best chit since the WHEEL !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
VACCUUM PACKERS... Ain't nothing safe in 3 Square miles !!!!! Suck the air out and Seal.... Repeat
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

We've had one for the last 4 or 5 years...I pulled some salmon out of the freezer after 3 years,,no chit,,3 years,,and it WAS like I caught it that day...although Becky made me take the cat out of the bag before I sealed it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Batteries.. Toilet paper...Cloths.. Towels...

HELL, Even Water
wink.gif

I'll be a busy boy.. I've even sealed my waterproof bags
wink.gif
p)

Water?!? Dude, you short out my sealer, you're getting me a new one.

speechless-smiley-037.gif

I'm wondering how in the hell he is doing the water
confused.gif
in those bags??? Unless your using the jars...

Just keep the smoke in the unit Moosie
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

So what you got in that jello? Something to keep you warm at night.
biggrin.gif
Truth is you can seal water, you can seal any liquid, just so long as you freeze it first. I have a homemade minestrone that I freeze bowl-sized. Nuke it and voila - dinner.

Well I thought breast implants were the best thing since the wheel
hump.gif
but if you say this vacuum thingy is, I'll pretend to agree with you.
biggrin.gif

Yup, just saw the 1075 at Costco today. Sells for $129 (I think) It's $179 at Tilia.

We had the one from Costco... got 5 years out of it. Took it to Alaska every summer, and packed fish for the flight home. We probably went through 5 years of fish, and 70-100 lbs of Salmon per person, per year, with between 2-6 people fishing each year. You do the math, but it paid for itself many times over.

Had to replace it with the new one from Costco, and it is improved, and has already made one trip to AK, and sealed 110 lbs of Salmon this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back