PEAX Equipment

Ben Avery Shooting Range

shrapnel

While in Arizona, a friend recommended the Ben Avery range. I took my grandson and a bunch of guns to the range to have him shoot handgun, rifle and shotgun. He enjoyed the day and it was good to spend the day at such a great facility…

IMG_3792.jpegIMG_3788.jpegIMG_3797.jpeg

Fun. I'm staying a few months just down the road from there.

I've never been to a better range. Took my hunters safety field day there back in '82, used it quite a bit when I lived in Phoenix.

Top notch facility. We stop there every winter, spend a few days with like minded individuals. Be headed to Az in late February and plan on stopping by the range early March.

When my GF worked at the Grand Canyon, I'd fly down to Phoenix where she'd meet me and we did some traveling in that part of Arizona, but I never went in to the Ben Avery Range.

Strybilla went down there last week with a car load of shotshells to shoot a bunch of the Sporting Clays fields until sometime in April.

Not sure if they still do, but the AZGF&D office next door used to have some cool mounts if you stop in. Used to hunt quail across the highway, I believe they extended the freeway through there now unfortunately

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back