Bear taking my deer video clip

Hey BRWNBR, I'm headed out towards the Nelchina Glacier in August if I don't draw a sheep tag. You might know me from the AOD.....AkHunter45. Mike Meekins is flying us in so we don't have to walk..........:D

ya akbearhunter, kinda neat to get out to some new forums, turns out alot of guys frequent the same places. have fun with Mike, have you talked with a bio about the nelchina area? i would if you haven't. i called one a while back and asked about it. Mike guides that side of the road as well, or his brother does. so i doubt he's gonna set ya in their good spots.
either way, sheep are where you find them, be a great trip. have fun.

Hey TB, ya i've seen you around a bit too. i don't get in here to often, about 75 percent of the time this site don't open up for me, not sure why, always says it can't find server, every other page on the net works but this one, oh well.
I love the rock man, been guiding there 10 years and can't get enough of it. you gotta have some of the best road system hunting in the world over there, found a shed by summit lake that would score 125" if he was symetrical...and to shoot a good mountian goat and be home for supper....yaa thats life!!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back