Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bear Season Right around the corner

B

bcat

I am getting excited about the season this year for bears. Opens in just a few short months here. We are gonna have at least four bait sites this year. We saw the biggest bear I have ever seen last fall and we are gonna try to put the kabang on him!! Hope you can make it out Jason, but if ya cant because of work I understand we will just get together in the fall! Only a few more short days till the elk drawing too!!! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

http://www.huntandlodge.com/Boykin/outfitter.html
www.huntandlodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

Bcat, when is your spring bear season? Our's is permit only in the Blue Mountains.

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.
coyote4.gif

bcat,
hope you get that big bear. I hope to make it down their soon. Let me know what you want to do? I would still like to work something out with you. Did you get my pict?

cathunt

Idaho's spring black bear season opens statewide, April 15. Closes in various areas, April 30th, May 15th, May 31, June 15th, June 30.

FWIW. L.W.

Terry-Havent checked the regs yet but i think it opens the 15th of April again and closes when the quota is full or Around the 10th of June. Bears dont come out good here till the middle of May anyway. Gotta get the baits in a little earlier than that tho just in case. Cathunt-No I didnt get any pictures yet. I will go check my yahoo mail but havent got anything in union-tel mailbox. Will stay in touch with ya on the dog deal. Did ya post any pics in the taxidermy section yet? bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

http://www.huntandlodge.com/Boykin/outfitter.html
www.huntandlodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

April 15th.. Turkey and Bear open up the Same day. It's a Sunday.. I will be back in Hunting Turkeys EARLY and Setting Bait out in the Day and Evening........

It WILL bew a LONG DAY for sure
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Latest posts