Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

bear hunting silliness

The Hedgehog

I almost shot a bear last night - decided to pass. Nice one, brown in color.

I keep thinking of a book my kids have and I can't get this saying out of my head. Warped I tell you...
Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? I see a 300 Remington Ultra Mag looking at me..

Brown bear, brown bear, spotting and stalking over here; not over a garbage can like that Idaho queer.;) :D

Black bear, black bear, where did you go? Imus must have called her a nappy headed ho. :BLEEP:

Imus, you fool, now who's the bitch? You got taken to the shed and beat with a switch.

brown bear, brown bear better run fast.... when Greenhorns kills an animal he violates their ass.

brown bear, brown bear your ass is stinky.... Greenhorns prepared, he carries a mint flavored butt binky.

Brown bear, brown bear, Greenhorn gonna hunt, Moosie stole my UT tag that dirty rotten Cu#t

Brown bear Brown bear, what do you see ?
I see an Unlucky Schmalts man looking at me.

Schmalts man Schmalts man, tell us what you saw?
It sure wasn't an Elk tag in the state of Utah.

Brown bear Brown bear you hear MtMillers Junk ?
Ohhh don't mind him, he's a Homo Qweery Punk.

MtMiller, MtMiller, Bringing home another fat Chick ?
How will you find it with your little Montana **ck?

Fat chick, Fat chick, in MtMiller what do you see ?
He cleans and does the dishes and he sits when he goes pee.

Moosie Moosie, Utah hills he's gonna hike, wasting schmalts's premo tag on another fugging spike.

Miller Miller going hunting for a bear, He'll shave it down and make love to it wearing womens underware.

Black bear, black bear, Moosie on his stand
Never be happy ‘til he buys up all your land

Black bear, black bear, grinning with glee
Market went crashing, Moosies’s living in that tree!

Greenhorn Greenhorn isn't hunting bear, Got a new girlfriend and they're trading pubic hair

Greenhorn Greenhorn hunting bears like a queer, got some comfy chairs but he has no fugging beer!

Back