Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bear Bashing, New Pass time?

They believe what they see in the Disney cartoons and others to be true?
rolleyes.gif

A friend of mine was in the smokey's A few years ago, when he watch a sow kill a fawn. Afterwards some guy thought he would geet some good pics with the sow and her cubs where feeding on the fawn. This guy got to close and came at him to run the guy off but he returned. The next time the bear run the guy down and knock him to the ground. This idiot got up and headed right back up to them again and my friend left because he didn't want to see this man get killed.
It's people like this that arre causing the trouble.

These are the yuppy tree hugging bastards, you just want to punch out! I hope every damn one of them provoking the bears gets their ass tore up! What a bunch of idiots! Yeah I agree, way to much disney!
mad.gif

All we can do is hope that the trend moves west and some idiot Yuppy tries poking a griz with a stick in one hand and a knife in the other or tries to pick up a cub with Moma just behind the next tree. Then perhaps this arrogance will stop.

cool.gif

Too bad those moronic idiots mentioned in the article... and those imbecilic bliss ninnies who were NOT mentioned, yet do the same thing, were not in the Twin Towers, Sept. 11, 2001, rather than the people who were there.

L.W.

Back