MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Be a man

Look at the group!!!! mad one minute, huggy kissy the next....It's great fun to watch though..... :D :D :D :D

WOW april even posted LMAO
guess she dont know how intouch the eastsiders get with the Gay BASS

Delw

What's all this talk about jello and musshy stuff and no friut?!? :eek: :eek:

You got to have friut mixed in with the jello, it stadnard operating procedure.

I agree with whoever said it, let's quit the talking and come up with a date for this frikkin' thing! :mad:

Once again the solidarity of the Eastsiders come through. Even plebians know one MUST have fruit ensconced within the tender folds of Jello for it to be palatable. Otherwise, all you have is colored dross from boiled skin, bones and connective tissue. Ah, but the presence of fruit (and even certain carefully selected vegetables, such as carrots) transmogrifies this waste product into a culinary creation nonpareil!

As to the second thought, I am ready to RUMBLE!! Let's get it on!

It's already Sunday and you guy's all had a perfectly good weekend. It is time to quit with the saber rattleing and get to the task at hand. Its starting to sound like a name calling match on some grade school playground...Put up or shut up is what I am saying.... :D :D :D

c'mon boy's...LETS GET ON IT....

I think they are mostly just jabber and no action...That's what happens when you get older, just rattle the sabor but don't do any thing about it..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:D

Yep! Looks like a high slapping wrist bent convention, where every one is running around calling eachother "bitch" said in a feminin tone and highr pitched man voice.....

Yep!!!
They will all be in pink dresses and no panties, making the excuses that they have to bend over the gunwale so far to get worms, actually hoping to get wormed....
!!!FISHERWOOSIES!!!
I hear you guy's....
Fisherwoosies unite...Be one....
I will tell you , that is just icky...

They probably have either cut outs from field and stream or some old canvas pram they found by some garbage cans along the road. the oars are a peice of old scrap lumber that they carved handles into.. :D :D :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back