Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Be a man

Amberjack

Whats this "Why can't we all get along" crap.
Hell I want flame wars, insults, threats, articles of destruction, war, fights, nasty comments and most of all the the Westsiders
off my website.

???Guess we had to be there!!

Well, my friend, the proof is in the pudding. Here you are, championing the initiation of this competition, and several East siders have arisen in agreement, but where are the Westsiders? The gauntlet has been thrown, but not picked up. Sheer cowardice, I say. Testicular fortitude, another reason Eastsiders rule! :cool:

All frigging right!
The gauntlett as you call it has been picked up and slapped back in your face. Since by rules of engagement, since us westsiders were challenged, it is up to us to make the decisions on where, and what will be used.
As in the Revolutionary time period when dueling was the way to solve conflicts.

Eastsiders will use cane poles and bobbers with leeches as baits. (no offense to any lawyers) and fish papgo park and weight the live fish in at Water dog willys on Olive Ave.
Westsiders will fish Pleasant at night and use whatever they want and don't have to weigh their fish since they are all so honest, we would all believe them anyhow.

Eastsiders will catch only bluegill. The winner(westsiders) will be determined by weight of largest fish of the group vs the largest bluegill from the eastsiders.

Not really my firend.
Sorry about the use of the F word.
I had to unload a few pent-up frustrations.
Too much typing and not enough fishing.
Let the games begin.
Get this thing off the ground.

Will you eastsiders, including Law Vegas quit smoking that wacky weed for a few minutes so we can sort this out. Obviously we don't even need a tourney to figure out the superior fisherpeople (westside) just listen to the bull crap from the other side. Their going to need some really heavy duty equipment just to pull them out of the reprocessed alfalfa (that was for you Law Vegas) being thrown around before they even think of getting to the lake.

Seriously, do you guys really want to humiliate ypurselves like that or would you just like to come along with some of us westsiders so we can show you how to fish? Thats what you really want isn't it?

We will fish with you or against you but don't let Amberjack write checks with his mouth that you a$$es can't cash. :rolleyes: :D

Oops, that was supposed to be "your a$$es" not "you a$$es". I love each and everyone of you, even AJ.

Now that Lie Guy has a Group Hug going, I wonder if he is going to move to the East side.

Delw

Del, I love you man. Didn't want you to feel left out. Really don't want you to feel anything at least not of mine. :D

Amberjack,

The mushy jello sort of thing is typical with the East siders...next you guys will be posting your manicure tips and staring mooney eyed at the fish and wondering if it isn't too hot to fish for them and go hug a tree or soemthing.

AprilW

Back