Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Bcat,Tobey and Guides

George P

Just got a quote on a top of the line insurance policy for the guide business.It covers me for a full year in two states.Sounds really good to me.what do you guys think???

$2,000,000 Aggregate Products/Completed Operations

$1,000,000 Personal Injury/Advertising Injury

$1,000,000 Each Occurrence

$50,000 Fire Damage Liability

$5,000 Medical Payments

Annual Premium - $725.00

Thanks Miller27 !!!!

That sounds pretty good George.I paid about $650.00 last year but got a letter from my agent last week saying they are going up.Where I guide fishing out of a grand laker the premium is going to be different.
We get ours through the GLS guides ass.And we do better than through the Maine guides ass.

This insurance is for hunting only Tobey.It sounded real good to me.It is not just a liablity for personal injury ,it covers me for a bunch of stuff including property damage.
Miller27, below hunts with me.He owns an insurance agency,I guess.Seems like every time we have conditions to hunt he has that day off.LOL Guess thats what i should have gotten into.

What's wrong with having a little control over your work schedule?
biggrin.gif

All work and no play is for someone else. I'll have plenty of time to work when I'm dead!
P.S. Thanks for the Full Cry mag's George.

George,

That sounds VERY good. Last year I paid $2,700.00 for mine although I am required to have 1,000,000.00 of coverage. We also do trail rides, wagon rides and such. Can you email me the name of the insurance company. I hear mine is going up even more this year!

------------------
"The worst advice you can give a person with a sour attitude is to be himself"
[email protected]

The underwriting carrier is Gulf Insurance Company. They are a division of Travelers Property Casualty, who is ultimately owned by Citigroup.

Here's the gentleman's contact information that I deal with. I can help anyone in Maine and New Hampshire, but he can arrange to handle anyone in the rest of the country.

If you do contact him, I'd appreciate it if you would mention that I, (Chris Miller) from New Hampshire, gave you his name.
Thanks.

His name is Tom Gillingham
Tel: 303-428-5400
Fax: 303-428-5900
Email: [email protected]

My quote didnt include horses but did include snowmobiles and 4 whlrs.Miller27 shopped around for me and said this is real good insurance,not just a basic policy.I like the 2 million liabilty the way people get sued these days !!!
I am going to take this policy.It is a small price to pay for a piece of mind.
I only have about 2 openings left for the bear season bcat.That still gives me plenty of time for my buddys to try and take a bear.I ended up going with 800 a piece for 2 guys for 5 days.No lodging and only lunch included.

George-Different strokes for different folks. Sounds like the insurance is right, and if you are happy with how everything works for ya, thats all that matters. Good luck on the bear hunts, and that is always good when ya find time for friends and family to hunt. I was fortunate enuff to be able to take my youngest son hunting and he got his lion this year and that was kindof special. He has accompanied me on many hunts, but it was always for a client. I have kinda enjoyed the lighter load for the last couple years, and his hunt sure enuff made it all worthwhile this winter. bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

That must have been cool getting a lion for your boy. I would really like to have my wife Kim shoot a treed bear this year. Like your boy, she has done a ton to help me with the hounds and hunting. She gets worried that she will choke and miss or screw something up.I have told her after what i have gone through with some "experts" I have taken out that she doesnt have anything to worry about ??
I did make the mistake of telling her it seems like we strike more bears between 8 and 10 then we do at first light.Her response"Well why dont we just sleep in till 8 then". Hard to argue with a women isnt it!!!

Sleepp is a luxury around here during lion hunting too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Ya got to get up early if youre gonna be the lead dog and beat the masses to the hills around here. Not counting Thumpers week here, I only got to hunt four different days for my son BEARS lion. That is the only time we turned our dogs loose on a track this year
frown.gif
Next year is shaping up to be better anyway, one way or another. I think one of the boys will be able to feed the cows for me, and that will help. Good luck with the wifes bear George. bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member